Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 25th B-Day to Jonathan!

Come join us for a great time celebrating Jon's 25th Birthday and the Holiday Season! There will be great food, music, games and ginger-bread house decorating (byog-b-h). Bring your own gingerbread, icing and decorations and we will have a contest to see who can build the coolest ginerbread house. Hope you can make it!

When: December 20, 2008 at 6pm

Where: The Rojas Residence

6 comments:

Laura said...

wah... I'm crying like a baby that I can't come...wah

Melissa Huber said...

Laura--I'm sad that we don't live close enough to do all the fun stuff together too! But,hopefully in a couple years you can come to everything! Love you!

jake said...

dude -- where's the song you promised to post?

Melissa Huber said...

Jakey, I'm not sure how to post it---can you help?? It's just on a cd he recorded for me...

gina said...

Missy! I have posted 3 times since you. That is bad....very bad. I can't wait for the party. You always put together a great get together. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Pooh, what about that picture on Jake's comment? I do agree with him though, get the song posted.