#2 I LOVE to dance-any time I get the opportunity, I do. Jon has caught me dancing around the house while cleaning, trying to get a work out, or just practicing my moves for the dance floor. And I would have LOVED to be in this movie-I think every girl wants to, really...
#3 I would LOVE to move to California and get a job working on the pre-production of movies (designing sets/props and conceptual ideas for the film, etc.)
Bilbo Baggins hobbit hole set, Lord of the Rings
#4 This is one of my FAVORITE sights. I'll have the $0.99 Chicken Sandwich + tomato, please. Thanks, Jack.
#5 Here is one of my FAVORITE things to listen to lately...(talk by Elder Uctdorf on the power of HOPE) btw, isn't he so handsome?
http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-7,00.html
#6 This is one of my favorite movies-I WILL bawl like a baby (I mean the ugly cry where your face looks like a punching bag and you have snot [for lack of a better word] dripping down your face) each time I see it-I think it has everything, comedy, romance, touching story and heart wrenching drama.
#7 I have THE most crazy bed-head I've ever personally witnessed or heard about-however, I do not have any actual pictures to testify to this fact-for eye witnesses, you may contact:
- Jonathan Rojas
- Paul & Anne Michaelson
- John, Amy, Laura, Adam and Jake Michaelson
These were about as close to it I could find...

3 comments:
I think I have a few pictures of your nap-py hair, Missy. I'll look. Loved this post. Love you.
Missy, how fun this was to read! John and I are sitting here laughing. I love it. And I learned some things about you I didn't know like the rock band thing and dancing around your house. I'd like to see that. I love you. Thanks for doing this post. I think we should do it once a month (more random facts) so we can learn more about eachother :)
Missy, yes, you definitely have bed head in the mornings. However, it is cutest when you also have two ninees in your mouth at the same time (oh and feeling your plastic pants). I think you should add to your top ten now Hugh Jackman in Australia--I must admit I've been thinking alot about it.
Post a Comment