Missy, I really like the new look for your blog. Such cute pictures! I am so glad to hear that Nacho and Lady are peacable partners. Beautiful dogs.
How is it going now with the 2 dogs. I would really like to get another dog.... when my next baby is out of diapers. We are going to go for a geriatric dog. I guess Cody will be considered geriatric by then.
So glad that Nacho and Lady love each other now. Cool. Why don't you come to the park more often. I miss seeing you there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Missy, I really like the new look for your blog. Such cute pictures! I am so glad to hear that Nacho and Lady are peacable partners. Beautiful dogs.
How is it going now with the 2 dogs. I would really like to get another dog.... when my next baby is out of diapers. We are going to go for a geriatric dog. I guess Cody will be considered geriatric by then.
So glad that Nacho and Lady love each other now. Cool. Why don't you come to the park more often. I miss seeing you there.
Post a Comment