First thing that I want to talk about is work. Did you know I was recently promoted? I am now Michaelson & Associates' Development Coordinator. This basically means that I am focusing less
on office management/administrative issues and more on development and marketing for our firm. One of the first things I have done as our DC is to
create a blog for our firm. The purpose of the blog is to promote M&A to prospective clients, active clients and referral sources by providing useful legal tid-bits, anno
uncements about workshops and services, spotlighting some of our best resources and whatever other fun and useful things I can throw on there! I hope you will stop by our blog frequently to see what we're up to at M&A and maybe consider being a "follower" as I understand that helps to establish your "presence on the web". The address for those of you who didn't click on the link above is legalcentsandsensibility.blogspot.com Thank you for allowing me some shameless promotion for M&A! Keep checking here-I'm going to blow your minds with cool stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment