Sunday, November 8, 2009

I know it's late...but...

Just wanted to post some pics from my very fun Halloween in Delta. We dressed up, handed out candy to HUNDREDS of trick-or-treaters, went to two haunted houses, carved pumpkins and watched scary movies. It was the perfect weekend. Morgan dressed up as the Joker and I was Bat-Girl. Morgan's brother Steve and his wife Megan were a zombie dr. and her patient. They looked REALLY scary.

3 comments:

Amy said...

No kidding! I may have nightmares now. Scary. You, on the other hand, are absolutely adorable. What a "treat" ha, ha, to be in Morgan's hometown for the special event. I can't imagine having that many trick or treaters

Laura said...

Miss! You look so cute. You and Paulie were twins for Halloween this year.
You need to start blogging more.
I liked your monthly goals.

jessie dryden said...

Missy! You looked amazing for Halloween! I remember one year our family came to visit during Halloween and we spent a lot of it with you...good times. I can't wait to see soon!