Monday, November 30, 2009

Mission Failed


I was less late. Doesn't that count for something? Ok, I have to admit that I probably earned a D+ on my last monthly goal to be ON TIME. I did however start to go to bed earlier and get up earlier in the morning. I was 5-10 min late instead of 10-15 with the occasional ON TIME/EARLY sprinkled in there. So, I guess I need to keep on keepin' on with that goal for December. Here we go again!

3 comments:

Anne Michaelson said...

Nice try, Miss. Keep it going.

Amy said...

I liked that we showed up at exactly the same time to John and Gina's...15 min. late! Did that synchronization help you feel more on time? I think we'll wind up on the same schedule with you trying to be on time and me trying to be more "go with the flow."

Laura said...

I like that you made an effort...
baby stepping.