Although I don't I don't think that many people read this blog besides those who would already know about the struggles I have been facing in my life right now, I feel the need to make some sort of public statement about the changes which I am experiencing in order to explain the future content of my writings.
To all my dear loved ones and friends,
Some of you may not know of the difficulties Jonathan and I have experienced in our relationship. And, it is with sadness that I tell you now that we have decided it is in both our best interests to separate. This is an extremely difficult and heartbreaking decision as you must understand. And though I am not able to speak openly of the details of our separation, I thank you for all of your continued prayers and silent support. Thank you for being such wonderful friends.
Melissa
4 comments:
Dear, sweet Melissa,
I admire your courage, inner-strength, and grace. You inspire me to be a better person. You are the perfect example of what makes a person beautiful. I love you. XOXO
Ditto to what Amy said. You have our support 100%. Love you Miss.
My littlest Birdnest-y,
What you have said on faith and hope is so good. It comes at a high price to know so much on the subject. May it help you to know that you are not alone in your quest for faith and hope in the bumpy road of life. None of us will get out of this place without having been tested to the max. In a way you are lucky to have had these testing times so young. Of course that doesn't mean it won't be the last. But you are far ahead of me when I was your age. by now, we are all closer to our Savior--and that feels good. I love you.
Hi Missy,
I saw your link on Gracie's name change post and I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay. Know that you are in my prayers and that a lot of people love you(including me). :)
Take care,
Shanna
Post a Comment