Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jon Part II!

We had a great turn-out for Jonathan's 25th B-day celebration. There was excellent food (wish I would have gotten a picture of the yummy spinach artichoke dip, hot cheese dip, fruit kabobs, bacon wrapped date appetizers, chicken drumsticks, yummy green spinach salad and pink bubbly punch), fun games, great company. Thank you for helping to make this one of Jon's favorite birthdays ever!-



Friends from the band-Soothsayers rock!


Both friends and family came



Better than you-know-what cake!


Fun presents


the funnest present




and gingerbread house making...all of which we were very creative.






We loved having everyone in our home--it's such a fun feeling to be able to have a place of our own for our friends and family to gather together.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like FUN Miss. I MISS you.

Amy said...

You DO have a fun home! Wish we could have come. I hope Jon got our B-Day message. You are quite the little wifey, putting on such extravaganzas for your hubby. He's a lucky guy to have a gal like you. Your home looks so festive for the holidays.