AAAAAWWWWW! Missy she looks like the picture that should be in the dictionary under "dog"... just that all American cute dog. I can't wait to get to know her.
I secretly want a lab. After a mid-sized dog I am not sure I can handle anything bigger. My mom says "you probably would have been fine this year if you didn't get a dog and a baby at the same time". I actually think babies are a lot easier than dogs.
4 comments:
AAAAAWWWWW! Missy she looks like the picture that should be in the dictionary under "dog"... just that all American cute dog. I can't wait to get to know her.
I can't believe how she is growing! She is adorable.
Cute little lady! And, BTW, if you ever get feeling like there's just not enough going on around your house again, you can dog-sit Albert anytime.
I secretly want a lab. After a mid-sized dog I am not sure I can handle anything bigger. My mom says "you probably would have been fine this year if you didn't get a dog and a baby at the same time". I actually think babies are a lot easier than dogs.
Post a Comment