Halloween Party!
I sent e-vites to those of you in town, but thought I'd post it here as well...And of course, anyone not here in Vegas is welcome to come if this tickles your fancy and you don't mind making the trip!
Come join us for a fun evening of Tricks and Treats with the family. (Oct 25th at 5pm) We thought it would be fun to do pot-luck finger foods/treats. So, bring your favorite holiday snacks/treats to share with the group. Jon and I will provide entertainment for the youngins. Here are a list of activities we thought would be fun:- Bobbing for Apples
- Spook Alley
- Fortune Teller
- Pumpkin Carving Contest (BYOP)
If you have any ideas, or can contribute anything to our party, feel free. We need all the help we can get to make this party a hit-we'd like it to become a tradition. Costumes are MANDATORY! Hope you all can come! Love you!
4 comments:
wish we could come! Have a great time.
we're there!
k-what's your custume going to be? Better not be anything lame like a sexy policeman or something!
Can't wait and I will do that thing we talked about. . . .
Post a Comment