Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The best holiday ever...

The cool weather is here, the leaves are starting to turn (not really here in Vegas, but I like to imagine they are) stores sport large crates of pumpkins, the candy isles are SPILLING over the brim with all sorts of unhealthy delectibles, Blockbuster's isles are stocked with all the spooky movies your heart could desire and adult sized costumes can be purchased at any local department store (hersheys kisses to the obscene). Yes, you guessed it, it's time for Halloween. Jon and I are really excited for the Holiday-it's totally my favorite. I just LOVE all of these different aspects of Halloween. Plus it just seems like it's the kick-off celebration for the Holiday season. Things get cozier, we spend more time thinking about fun celebrations to have with eachother...it's just a great time of year. Anyway, after MUCH debate, I'd like to announce my final pick for my own tribute to the Holiday--I am going to dress up as.......



So, I would like to issue a challenge to all you non-Halloweeners to embrace your inner child, carve a pumpkin, roast the seeds, make some Halloween cookies and dress up as ANYTHING! That's the beauty, you can be anything you want for a day-what a great Holiday.

ps, for you Felicity fans, yes, Jon and I have been watching it lately and yes, I am copying Felicity Porter, Freshman year.

4 comments:

Laura said...

that was e x a c t l y my thought... FELICITY. Miss, you will make a beautiful bride of Frankenstein. Post the pics, please.

Amy said...

I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Was that Felicity or was it the original B of F? What is everyone else being? I'll be a gypsy. Can I borrow your wig?

Melissa Huber said...

Original BofF--yes you can certainly borrow the wig--I think it's still at your house...