Monday, August 1, 2011

Are we groomed to be leaders?

Check out these articles in popular journals that reveal why so many 'Mormons' become business and government leaders. It is pretty interesting. Thought it was written well and overall-great exposure for the church-since we are all about PR these days.














2 comments:

Anne Michaelson said...

Well, yes. Don't you think that's what the Lord wants us to be--leaders and not followers. (only of the Savior). I read the articles and they were mostly positive I think. People just can't believe that we're entirely genuine, can they. It's sad, they always feel they have to get the opinions of ex-Mormons. thanks for bringing these articles to my attention. love you.

Anne Michaelson said...

Good Grief! I went to post a comment and there I was -- the only one to make a comment last time. I guess I'm waiting for another post.