I am going to introduce you to a new band that I am in love with. It's been in my cd player non-stop for about three weeks. About a month and a half ago, my friend Dianna told me about a show at the Hard Rock Cafe. There were about four bands there and ID was not the headlining band. However, I thought they were the best performers and had amazing songs. They are catchy enough to be mainstream, but have lots of funky keyboards and synthesizers that make them unique. Their sound is the Killers meets Coldplay, meets...can't think of someone w/ keyboards like them. Help me out...Anyway, they are a local band and some of the members, including lead singer are in Dianna's ward. Love to see lds people succeed in our community.

GO TO THEIR MYSPACE TO HEAR SOME OF THEIR SONGS
**I recommend watching the America music video. Thought it was really cool.
2 comments:
I'd like to hear them, . . .I think.
I love Mom's comment. Missy, I think I have heard of them even way over here in PA... I will ask Jessie, she will tell me if I've heard of them (yes, I am an old lady who needs my daughter to tell me what I know and don't know).
Cool that they are Mormon.
Post a Comment