Friday, April 2, 2010

Songs Called Gravity

So, I have a couple song recommendations for anyone who cares to read this. They are both called Gravity. One by John Mayer (yes, I know he's turned out to be a creep in real life, but I can't help but love his music-it really speaks to my soul) and the other by Sara Bareilles. Two totally different topics, but are respectively A-MAZING. Have a listen:

Gravity, John Mayer

I can be having a horrible day- one of those days where you can literally feel your blood pressure rising, and all I gotta do is put this ditty on and I MELT. ps, I know this is a stupid video, but the only link I could find to the studio version of the song.


Gravity, Sara Bareilles

I think the words to this are so beautiful and haunting

5 comments:

Amy said...

Missy, you are always good for music recommendations! I have other songs by these two artists, but don't think I have these ones. Thanks for the introduction. :)

Laura said...

Miss, I really like her voice.. I have never heard of her, thanks for the tip.
I can't say the same for John Mayer. Don't like him at all.

Anne Michaelson said...

Miss, what happened to John Mayer? Why is he creepy now?

Melissa Huber said...

Well, lets just say he's made some VERY inappropriate comments about his ex-girlfriends and their "relationships". (disappointed)

Grace Michaelson said...

Cute songs, Missy! I listned to both, and I totally loved 'em. Thanks. P.S. Can't wait for art class this Thursday. I'll try to finish my watercolor by then... (;