Friday, April 30, 2010

Look What I Have

I finally got one! After months and months of plotting and planning and finally just deciding that didn't have the man power and couldn't afford the materials, my friends and I decided to use the extra pavers on my retaining wall to make one. And so a fire pit was built in about five minutes. I have had two successful bon-fires in it since then. Yay!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Whaaaat!!! Melissa, that is awesome! When can we have s'mores?

Anne Michaelson said...

Missy, that looks beautiful!!! I love the yellow roses framing the fire pit. You and your friends are kind of like that Aussie guy on HGTV who makes all the cool outdoor rooms. I've got some hot dogs if you've got the fire.

Laura said...

You go girl- and I say that with ferver.
You got what you always wanted-- yahoo!

Grace Michaelson said...

missy- that is so cute! i'm glad you finally did it! i feel like we haven't seen each other in a while, even though i just saw you like two days ago. (; oh and sorry again i missed your art class- i was totally looking forward to it!