Thursday, October 1, 2009

Introducing...Thoughts Come Tumbling Out

I wanted to introduce a new blog that I started called 'Thoughts Come Tumbling Out". (find it under my links section) The purpose of this blog is primarily for me to promote my artwork and document my creative process. The blog is just getting started, so you'll have to keep checking in to see new developments. I have some forthcoming projects that I am really excited about. So, I hope you'll click over and take a look from time to time. Please feel free to leave comments, critiques, suggestions and feel free to share the link w/ anyone you think may be interested. Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Miss, I have enjoyed looking over your new blog this last week. Did you ever get your pricing added in? I couldn't find "thumbnails" to scroll over... but maybe you've added something- I'll check again. I'd love to have at least one of your pieces. You have amazing artistic talent. Just one of the things I admire about you! Love you.

Grace Michaelson said...

i know this took me a while to check it out, but i just have to tell you- all the artwork you've posted looks FANTASTIC! i love that photo "yellow" and the abstract ones you have done. love you!

Amy said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing them. Maybe when I'm rich and famous I'll hire you to do my portrait.