Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Adventure Girl-Update!

So, there I was...looking on Craigslist for a kayak like I've been doing for the last two months-when I saw it. A one person sit-on-top kayak w/ a paddle at a decent price. A few hours later, I was the proud owner of my very own water vehicle.



Then Gracie and I went horseback riding at Red Rock for her 13th B-day. It was so much fun! I think I too often get into ruts of talking about doing things and then not following through. I suddenly had the realization this weekend that I am actually reaching some of my goals. I am really excited to take the kayak out this weekend for my maiden voyage and can't wait to take other friends and family out w/ me too.



Isn't Gracie beautiful?! I think she is turning into quite a spunky, fun gorgeous young woman. Love you, Grace!

4 comments:

Anne Michaelson said...

Wow! Pretty cool! Will you please be careful in doing all these wonderful things? Good thing you always have a few men in toe to protect you.

Grace Michaelson said...

that was such a fun weekend with you, miss. it was really fun going with you and bubba to get your colorful kayak.... not to mention our adventures while going horseback riding- especially the nude photo shoot. ;) thanks a ton AUNT melissa!!

Laura said...

Missy, you are a really fun aunt. Gracie is so lucky to have you close by. I'm glad you're doing the things you love!

Amy said...

Missy, I didn't know your kayak was so beautiful! It looks like it was a really fun day. You ARE a great aunt, and I am glad you ARE becoming such a person of action! Love you tons. Can't wait to go with you sometime.