Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lots of stuff...

Ok, I know that I've been bad at writing consistently in my blog--and I'm sure you've all been aching to hear all the intimate details of my life, but I really have been busier than normal. I have several things that I need to share.


First things first-aren't these pics hilarious?! A couple weeks ago, the JPM's were over at mom and dad's house and Laney ventured upstairs by herself. I went to look for her and found her looking at this wig. I put it on her and a whole new little personality came out. She definitely felt like a red hot red head with it on--although she was a little scared as well. She had a lot of fun posing for pics, and cookie even wanted to try it on!













































Secondly, Jon and I came home the other day from work to this scene...Jack and Cookie were the only two dogs in the house, so I'll give you one guess as to who created this scene...you guessed right. Cookie had gotten a hold of a box of tissues and taken them all out and shredded them all over the room-under the couch, on top of the couch, on the coffee table and under, between the couch cushions--you name it-and tissue was there.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Missy, thank you for putting a smile on my face... THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!! I love this post, Lainy in her wig- you can even see the delight in her eyes:) and Cookie with the wig... I love that you all just KNOW what she "wants" like how "she wanted to try it on too." Too funny, I am laughing! And then the tissue paper, not Mom's angel??? I can just imagine Cookie having so much fun shredding everything to pieces and Mom thinking it was so cute. I love you Miss!

Amy said...

Missy...I got in the habit of not looking at your blog after looking frequently and being disappointed you hadn't updated. Thanks for these posts. They're great! I love, love, love, your cute house. I'll keep you in my prayers. Secondly, that picture of Laney scared me to death!! That's hilarious. She looks like some cute doll and then you look closer and realize it's a real live person! Funny. Lastly, I love the picture of you & Jon at camp. What beautiful country. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Love you.