Thursday, May 1, 2008


Last night whilst Mom, Jon and I were watching our favorite show, American Idol, Dad was in the office 'puttering around'. He excitedly signaled us to come over and see what he had been working on. When we walked into the room, we were greeted by the sight of Jack, very relaxed, and wearing Dad's ginormous glasses and golfing hat. He wasn't asleep but instead just looked at us as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was quite a sight to behold!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So that old saying that people look like their dogs really IS true. I can't believe that. I almost thought "Now how did Dad come to get you if he was just lying there on the couch like that."

Laura said...

I was thinking the SAME thing, Amy. Jack and Dad could be twins. That is really funny, Miss.