So, this last weekend, we had the Koch's and the Michaelson's over for a swim party. Here are some fun pics from the day: PS; if your eyes are sensitive to extreme bright white lights, you may need to put on your shades.
I should not have looked at these pictures. I can smell the chlorine and feel the Vegas sunshine, and I won't be able to shake it for days, I'm sure. There are few things in this world that I enjoy more than a Michaelson pewel party.
Boy, that WAS pretty blinding. Thank goodness I wasn't in there or it would've been permanent damage. One of these times we need to get all the women in there w/ everyone else & see what that pool's capacity really is.
my eyes, MY EYES!! Man, it looks like you all had fun, wish we could've been there. Although- we are all really tan sooooo, you probably would've been uncomfortable. :)
3 comments:
I should not have looked at these pictures. I can smell the chlorine and feel the Vegas sunshine, and I won't be able to shake it for days, I'm sure. There are few things in this world that I enjoy more than a Michaelson pewel party.
Boy, that WAS pretty blinding. Thank goodness I wasn't in there or it would've been permanent damage. One of these times we need to get all the women in there w/ everyone else & see what that pool's capacity really is.
my eyes, MY EYES!! Man, it looks like you all had fun, wish we could've been there. Although- we are all really tan sooooo, you probably would've been uncomfortable. :)
Post a Comment